Wednesday, December 02, 2009

A General Message

Greetings y'all:

First of all, I want to thank everyone who takes a little time out of their day to check out this blog. I have enjoyed receiving your comments and emails. As a reminder, if anyone would like to discuss a chart or anything to do with the market in a constructive manner, you can email me at either davidlsinger@gmail.com, or singersmarket@gmail.com.

From time to time I will also post some of my original artwork. I have a blog where some of my artwork is posted for everyone to check out. I call it SINGER MIND CANVAS. Feel free to show your friends and family. I believe my artwork is closely related to the charting I do, not only with regard to the subject matter, but the tendency to work with a visual representation. The way my art tends to work is that whatever I am focused on gets incorporated into the pieces I do. For instance, I lived in Jerusalem and studied in a yeshiva after college. During that time I completed a series of paintings on the Hebrew Alphabet. Now, I seem to want to draw charts, which is OK because they reflect psychological components and are quite metaphysical.

As you may have noticed, I don't often write on this site. My market writings have been limited mostl to annotations on charts and to my comments on blogs like The Big Picture (shout out Barry) and occasionally the enjoyable Andy T offshoot (hello guys).

Lately, I have been putting down some thoughts via a "practice" newsletter called "Apart From The Crowd", which I post on this site and which I upload via Scribd at http://www.scribd.com/SINGER$MARKET Please check it out.

One of the reasons I don't write so much is that I am a lawyer by trade and my job entails writing a lot of reports, letters, and motions. Hopefully, I will write more in the future.

In closing, thanks for reading, keep coming to this site, email me with requests or to talk about charts and the market in general, or anything else for that matter. I have "cyber-met" a bunch of cool people already.

I want to specifically shout out Barry Ritholtz, for posting my charts and shining a light onto the "Annotated" charts I have been doing. To I-Man, for the awesome "Midnite" mix CD's, to Damien Hoffman at Wall St. Cheat Sheet  for posting my charts in the Chart Junkie section of his site, and to Terry for the FOREX knowledge.

Thanks again for the reads and emails.

DLS

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:57 AM

    How about doing a chart check on India's Nifty-50 (Stockcharts: $CNXN)? Bottomed in Oct '08, doubled since then.. With India's Index of Industrial Production growing 10.3% in October '09, and still not good enough (expectations were around 12%), the trillion dollar economy looks like one of the bigger bets for the future...

    ReplyDelete